“Tasty, easy, laid back...nice place to relax over a beer and pizza”
Review of Sisters Restaurant

Sisters Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Boca Grande, Florida is a town that has pretty much been able to retain its' unique, simple, but classy 'old Florida' small town charm. Located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, this narrow island has an easy kind of feel...but it is not a place to visit if on a thin travel budget. (It costs $6 just to get on the island via the causeway.) But the beaches are sweet, and the food and beverage options are varied, with a predictable focus on fresh fish/seafood. The local homes along Gilchrist Avenue are stunning for the most part and will remind you that Boca Grande is not a place to visit without your wallet. Which is why I am offering this review of "Sisters Italian American Restaurant." This simple little corner restaurant, even when busy, maintains an air of relaxation and easiness. Come off the beach or the fishing boat and have a simple lunch before going back out to play! And, if you don't want to spend a bundle eating dinner, you can get a tasty Italian dinner here as well. Buon appetito! (Ha ha, I am not Italian, so forgive my possible misspelling...you know what I mean!)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is one of the more affordable dining options in Boca Grande. I stopped in one of the other established restaurants in town and their menu listed entrees starting at $30. At Sisters, I had a generous, fresh delicious Caesar salad, and a yummy small pizza. The salad came with hot, fresh-baked bread and a truly superior herbed olive oil for dipping. My mouth waters just thinking about it! A beer to wash it down and my check was $23 before tip. I highly recommend Sisters.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Large portions, decent Italian although I am pretty picky about Italian. Great server who offered great advice, including the idea of splitting the pasta entre which was huge.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had lunch here 3 times during our short vacation on Boca Grande. The patio is pet friendly, the menu diverse, and our food was excellent each time. You should be on island time if you go here, and I say that fondly. Best value on Boca!

1  Thank Candace T
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stopped by for takeout our first night on the island. Were startled to see Clemson gear on the walls - my daughter goes to Clemson. They are big fans down there! Got 2 pizzas and a Caesar salad to go. Pizza was very good and the salad was great! Loved the dressing! Would definitely stop by when we return to the island!