“Pleasant Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

ALL of the restaurants in Boca Grande are expensive. My husband and I chose this one because we could get an entree for under $25. Our meals were each $20 - neither came with a salad but the bread was excellent. I got Chicken Champagne and he got Seafood Lasagna. My husband enjoyed the lasagna - it was unique and tasty. My chicken came with "angel hair" but it wasn't really angel hair it was more like vermicelli. The flavor of the dish was very good but a little on the bland side - I had to keep adding salt and grated cheese (and I do not like a lot of salt). The most disappointing thing about the dish was that even though the chicken breast was pounded thin it was still tough.

The weather was perfect the evening we were there and it was very nice to sit outside on the patio. I looked inside and I agree with other reviewers who said that the interior is crowded and run down looking. All-in-all, given the limited choice of restaurants on the island, I would definitely recommend this place if you are eating on a budget.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stopped in without a reservation and we were seated right away. Had pizza it was great! service was very good. Simple atmosphere.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Becky our server was fast and polite. the salad was fresh and crisp. the clams were very good but a little hi priced for as many as you got. the pie was hot and very good. mike came by to check if all was good and it was . folks were easy to talk to . a few family s were there enjoying the out side and inside seating. It was a pleasant surprised as there were a few bad reports on trip adviser . I guess some folk's get up and have a bad day and take it out on everyone. this place was good and we will go back. we eat out a lot and its nice to still find a place like this. Mel the guide and outdoors writer. check us out on Google Mel the guide

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had several pizzas from Sisters during my 3 week long stay in Boca. The pizza is pretty good with traditional hand tossed with pepperoni and extra cheese being my go to order. The crust was usually baked to the right texture for me - not too crisp and not doughy. The ingredients could have been applied more liberally IMO. The service was always very friendly. I ate outdoors a few times in the evening which was a nice option.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm not sure I would call this an Italian-American restaurant. We stopped for lunch and the sign made me hungry for a bowl of spaghetti....but there was no pasta on the lunch menu. The outdoor dining is very nice. Nothing special inside icluding the ladies room. Our food was good, grouper sandwiches, I had ahi salad. I had asked for it rare, but it was cooked a bit too much with a nice sesame dressing. The potato chips are great. Don't pay extra for the fries when the chips are included for free. Convenient parking and the town is walkable. A pleasant atmosphere to have lunch. Prices are reasaonable.