“GREAT PLACE”

Dining options: Reservations
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Becky our server was fast and polite. the salad was fresh and crisp. the clams were very good but a little hi priced for as many as you got. the pie was hot and very good. mike came by to check if all was good and it was . folks were easy to talk to . a few family s were there enjoying the out side and inside seating. It was a pleasant surprised as there were a few bad reports on trip adviser . I guess some folk's get up and have a bad day and take it out on everyone. this place was good and we will go back. we eat out a lot and its nice to still find a place like this. Mel the guide and outdoors writer. check us out on Google Mel the guide

• Visited March 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,564 helpful votes
“Good pizza in a town without many pizza options....”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had several pizzas from Sisters during my 3 week long stay in Boca. The pizza is pretty good with traditional hand tossed with pepperoni and extra cheese being my go to order. The crust was usually baked to the right texture for me - not too crisp and not doughy. The ingredients could have been applied more liberally IMO. The service was always very friendly. I ate outdoors a few times in the evening which was a nice option.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank AlexanderDelarge
Huntington Beach, California
“Pleasant outdoor lunch spot”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm not sure I would call this an Italian-American restaurant. We stopped for lunch and the sign made me hungry for a bowl of spaghetti....but there was no pasta on the lunch menu. The outdoor dining is very nice. Nothing special inside icluding the ladies room. Our food was good, grouper sandwiches, I had ahi salad. I had asked for it rare, but it was cooked a bit too much with a nice sesame dressing. The potato chips are great. Don't pay extra for the fries when the chips are included for free. Convenient parking and the town is walkable. A pleasant atmosphere to have lunch. Prices are reasaonable.

• Visited February 2013
Missouri
“Good food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was good, it was just what we were looking for. Light lunch food but other options available too.

Visited February 2013
Conifer, Colorado
“Decent food at standard pricing, good service”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The interior of this restaurant needs an upgrade but the exterior seating looked nice. It was a chilly day so we opted to sit inside and found this place after attempting the loose caboose and finding it too packed.
We both had the ceasar salad with grilled grouper and it was good. I'm guessing that the italian items are more their specialty here.
Service was very good and the coffee was also decent.

• Visited February 2013