“Great Valentine's Dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had chicken pad Thai, not real adventurous, but it was delicious. Right on the mark. My husband had the panko-crusted grouper with a delightful light lemon cream sauce. I had food envy at the first bite. The restaurant was very nice, table linens but not pretentious. We had a great night.

1  Thank Jen K

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in at uncle Henry's marina for the evening while we were traveling the intercostal. The seared tuna was excellent as we're the volcano rolls! The staff were very accommodating as they made my mother a soup that was not on the menu. A big thanks to chef Patrick for the help. Would definately recommend anyone who enjoys great sushi to give them a try.

1  Thank Diverguy117
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went here for dinner with some friends.
Sushi was great! Had the spicy tuna and mexican roll!
The Thai selections seemed a little pricy to me-just an fyi.
I would go back and I would recommend this to a friend.
The staff members were great!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We actually came just as they were closing, they stopped, fed us, and made our dining a night to remember.The service was wonderful,the food as well as the sushi were wonderful ,and even Patrick made a trip to the table.Number one on my Boca Grande calender for the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I an area lacking good asian cuisine, Patrick's is oh-so special. Patrick is almost always present overseeing the food. We just ate there for our 4th time and it was wonderful.

Prices on Boca Grande are high, so Patrick's pricing is not bad at all. On this visit I got sushi and my wife the pad thai - her favorite. If visiting the area or the island, give it a try. You will be very pleased!

Side note -- the signage can be a bit confusing -- the "Tiki Bar" outside at Boca Grande North is not the same as the restaurant -- If you want overpriced, mediocre food served with a surly attitude, the tiki bar is for you. Trust me, keep walking and go to Patrick's.

3  Thank J P