“Loved this place!”
Review of Third Street Cafe

Third Street Cafe
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At the third street café we serve creative contemporary cuisine in an atmosphere of laid back tropical elegance. Our secret garden is a lovely setting for a relaxing pause during the day, or a well-crafted cocktail or dinner under the stars.
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We rode our bikes here for breakfast from the Village Inn, a 1 minute ride haha! I loved the garden, very cozy, tropical and cool. The food was good, the service excellent. Prices not horrible

2  Thank MaineHybrid

Reviewed May 22, 2011

Our waitress was a young girl (still in middle ? school) who really was pleasant but not a waitress. She could not keep the drink orders straight on several tries and forgot the mayo (me) and tartar sauce (riding buddy). I ordered the burger ($10) medium (it was well done) with potato salad (1 and 1/2 tablespoons). Yes, you read it correctly. Less than 2 tablespoons of potato salad on my plate and the same amount on my riding buddy;s plate. He had the grouper sandwich (4-6 ounces) for $13+. The burger came with nice fresh tomato, lettuce, and red onion.

Our wives went with the quiche and though the portion was small they said it was fine since it came with a salad. My wife also ordered the clam chowder which unlike the other portions was quite large. The bad news was that it was so thick and floury that she wouldn't eat it. They offered to remake it but were kind enough to take it off the bill.

1  Thank CapeCoralJeff
Reviewed April 30, 2011

title said it all. We enjoyed the restaurant and the food and the wait staff. would eat there again. Wish you could get a refund for the bridge toll though....

Reviewed March 25, 2011

Not sure how this got a top rating other than stats. OK food but waitress's were a bit mixed. One said no quiche, the other said quiche is great today. A little mix. Not a bad place but other island locations seemed better for good and service. We had lunch for 4 so can not comment on breakfast (Thank goodness they serve as there are not many places on the island that do) nor dinner. Very casual and seems to be lower key and lower price.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

We ate at 3rd St. Cafe last Friday. The wait staff was very attentive and informed about the food choices. My husband had the special of the day , a bouillebaisse, and it was filled with wonderful seafood and almost more than he could eat. I had the calf's liver and onions which was the best I've ever had. My brother-in-law had the moussaka which he said was very good and my sister-in-law had the appetizer mussels and a special salad. which she said were excellent. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and it is worth a trip to Boca Grande to eat here. We came from Bradenton and spent the afternoon at the beach and shopping before having dinner. Katie, Philadelphia