“Keeps getting better :-)”
Review of Pink Elephant

Pink Elephant
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Boca Grande and the last 3 times we have been it just keeps getting better.

The food is always excellent and the staff are helpful and friendly... definitely a recommend and we will most definitely be back...

Note for boaters (we visited this time by boat); the Pink Elephant has their own dock right outside the restaurant... just take mile marker 2 from the ICW and head inland - as you get into the canal, turn right... after a few minutes you will see the Pink Elephant on the top of the building and the docks you see close by are for patron use)...

1  Thank Geoff and Jenni G

Reviewed October 18, 2013

What could be better than a nice romantic dinner with my wife, with great food and seated by the fireplace on a cool evening in SW Florida. It was wonderful.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is where we go for family get togethers and celebrations in Fla. My parents have taken me here since 1982, I think the year they opened and we go back every year. My husband and I buy my snowbird parents a gift certificate to here every year.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went there for a late lunch and it seemed like they wished we did not show up. They actually seemed happy when we left after one drink and maybe in their defense they do not like people showing up late for lunch. I would think they would want business whenever it shows up. I also detected a lot musty smell and it seemed like they do not ventilate the place so well. Overall it was a good atmosphere but just not very inviting.

1  Thank Charles G
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants which we visit on a regular basis, which is linked to the Gasparilla inn.

The service is always impeccable, with all staff being extremely professional, polite & friendly.

The atmosphere is always fun, with great people watching.

Food is always to a high standard, you pay a little more, but then it is Boca and I would far rather pay a little more for a great meal, like the old saying, you get what you pay for.

Highly recommend the Pink to anyone!