“From Naples to Boca Grande On our "return" list”
Review of PJ's Seagrille

PJ's Seagrille
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.J.'s Seagrille specializes in contemporary cooking techniques and creative presentations, utilizing the freshest seafood, choice meats and vegetables. Our knowledgeable and friendly servers and talented chefs will guarantee an unforgettable lunch or dinner dining experience. P.J's Seagrille is located on a barrier island in Southwest Fl. and operates seasonally. We typically close early July and re-open mid October. Please call to confirm hours.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Tremendous service from entry to ending, We had the oysters and shrimp which were fresh and prepared to perfection. Oysters were of size I love, both medium and large size and both dishes were sweet as can be. If you are a coleslaw or cabbage slaw lover you should opt for this homemade and unusual creation which is served as a side option on any entrée. ( would buy as an extra it is so good). The desserts are also homemade with a variety of unique and special choices. There is something to suit everyone. My husband stands by key lime pie and thought it one of the best. I do not usually get dessert, but the menu was intriguing and I opted for the limoncello mascarpone cake and I am glad I did. Atmosphere is casual yet interesting. Did not want to leave and enjoyed strolling small mall with art museum, bakery and small gift shop. Very convenient downtown location with parking off street. Will take two hour trip back to return.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a large family gathering at PJ's in their "porch" room (enclosed with windows and air conditioned). The owern of PJs is a friend of my sister-in-law, who has eaten here quite often. It was my first experience here and I was not disappointed. We arrived in Boca Grande two days after the start of stone crab season and PJ's already had them on the menu! They were delicious--served cold (the best way). In terms of entrees, I had the Key West style snapper which was similar to a picatta. The snapper was very fresh and the dish was delicious. My husband had the Thai tuna, which was an interesting mix of spices. Too bad the tuna was slightly overdone. Many of the entrees come with a choice of two sides, and my only problem with PJ's was here. The choices were mostly carbs. Fortunately, I was able to substitute a salad for one of the sides, so I was happy. Everyone (party of 12) enjoyed their meals from appetizers to dessert. Good wine list and attentive service. A really excellent experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The best fresh seafood/fish I have tasted in 20+ years of living in Florida. The attention to our table and the selection was wonderful. We have an array of appetizers in addition to the meals.

2  Thank v92bone
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The fish was fresh and fantastic. We had grouper and triple tail and both portions were large and each preparartion was done perfectly. Grouper ATS as it was called was possibly the best I have ever had. The rest of the meal was also very good..

2  Thank Matt H
Reviewed June 30, 2013

staff friendly, service is quick, but the food brings you back-excellent shrimp tacos, the cuban sandwich is wonderful, even a standard like po-boys and plates of fried shrimp were special.
the only naysayer in our bunch was the gyro.This is one not to miss.

3  Thank dlw1955