“Mm impressed”

Bagel Island Cafe
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Big Pine Key
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Mm impressed”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a little pricey, but the food is delicious and the coffee is fantastic. My fiancé tried one flavor today that was basically a snicker doodle in a cup and he loved it. Two days ago, I tried their French vanilla coffee and it was fantastic. No, it wasn't French vanilla creamer, it was actually flavored coffee. Fabulous food, really great people, my only complaint is that they charge for cups of water to take away. So if you want water, bring your own cup.

• Visited May 2014

Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“Bagels Galore!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I always swing by for morning coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. They also have yummy sandwiches and sides. They're open early for breakfast and till 2pm for a quality, quick lunch.

• Visited April 2014
Milano
“the top of the breakfast”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hidden in the corner of a little mall on the road to Big Pine...it's a very treasury.
At the beginning the weather is bad and we was afraid of having found this poor bar to have breakfast...but we have to change idea on it.
the cafè is small and quite dirty...but the food is excellent!!! and the demonstration is the people always in queue.
Good coffee..three kind, but bagels are the best surprise: fresh, handmade e of various kind. the blueberry muffin was big and delicious. never eat something like that at that prices.
the top of quick breakfast at the Keys

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank AbsBeginner
Kentucky
“Local Breakfast HotSpot- love their fresh baked goods&coffee!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a total gem...and my family of four found it last year when we were in the keys. We immediately sought it out again on our return trip this year! Oh my- those strawberry and cream cheese croissants....heavenly!!! The blueberry bagel- the size of a softball!!! But my favorite, and my kids, the egg&cheese bagel. Fresh, soft & scrumptious!!! I can't leave out the iced coffee- for a coffee addict like myself...I am so thankful they do iced coffee here!!! Go and try it yourself- you will be glad you did. Not open on Thursdays (April-Dec).

• Visited March 2014
Thurman
“Great Muffins!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I usually get to Bagel Island at least once a week when we are on Big Pine...Large large muffins blueberry are really good...I get up early so I can get there early before it gets way to crowded and out of things. The Bagels are not NY style just so everyone knows not crunchy on the outside but they have a good flavor had one with their strawberry cream cheese at home and added fresh strawberries from the Flea Market.

• Visited March 2014