“Good fresh organic stuff.”

Good Food Conspiracy
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Big Pine Key
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Good fresh organic stuff.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been friends with the owner for many years. Marney, has do a fine job keeping us healthy. There "Everything Wrap" is excellent. There fresh smoothies are a treat. I'm not a health nut. I just like good stuff..

Visited May 2013

Georgia
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Good sandwiches and smoothies. Nice little dining space in the garden out back. The place is very clustered, so that made it seem dirty. Overall a good experience. We would go back, but not out of our way.

• Visited April 2013
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love the food, the service and especially the people. They have and awesome Avocado Cheese melt which is to die for. A bit pricey, but one of the better values in the Big Pine area. Highly recommend

Visited March 2013
1 Thank keyslivin1
Amherst, Massachusetts
“The Real Thing!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

The food here is good. Plus, they have what we all need to stay healthy when away from home. The owner is a master healer & nutritionist who is helpful, friendly & expertly informed. Come for food, stay to get your supplements & favorite healthy drinks. Come back for a consultation or bodywork. There is a healing arts office on the premises.

2 Thank Wolfspark
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Healthy But Not Good”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food is certainly healthy here in this cramped, old fashioned style health food store. There were many customers on line to check out which was also where restaurant orders were placed. Despite the customer back up, the checker engaged in several lenghty conversations. After waiting for about 20 minutes, we got to place our order.

My husband and I were very hungry after hiking. We both ordered the large hummus and avacado sandwich. I ordered a mango smoothie. Seating was outside. At first I thought I had made a wrong turn as it looked like a dumping ground. Empty cartons were stacked in high piles and the tables and chairs looked like thrift store rejects.

When our lunch came, I got no mango smoothie. Our server, who had taken our order, stated that she had forgotten it and then added that they were out of mangoes anyway. Our sandwiches were indeed large, each on a whole wheat tortilla which seemed a bit stale. I doubt very much that there was more than i tablespoon of hummus on my sandwich and only 2 small slices of avacado but there was a very generous (at least a cup) amount of raw choppped red and green peppers. This did not make for a tastey meal.

The store was well stocked with health food items. Perhaps it would be worth it to wait on the check out line with groceries but I certainly would not advise eating the restaurant food if you want a tastey meal.

• Visited February 2013