“Best weekend ever!”

Bahia Honda Tarpon Charters
Ranked #4 of 22 Tours in Big Pine Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Each year from mid-March trough mid-June, Giant tarpon arrive by the thousands at the Bahia Honda Chanel to spawn. We offer private Tarpon-only charters during this short season. We have the friendliest and most knowledgeable fleet of captains ready to put you on giant Tarpon. Come fish with us and see why we have the highest success rate over any other charter service in the area. Thank you so much for considering Bahia Honda Tarpon Charters!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Captain Rapps was amazing and so much fun. Extremely patient on teaching you exactly what to do when you hook into a tarpon. I can't believe I got a 75 pound tarpon to the boat! Absolutely amazing! Will be back next year!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just returned from our second trip with Pete Rapp (first tarpon run at Bahia Honda). The fishing was excellent. I managed 5 fish to the boat and my son TJ brought in 2. There were about twice as many (plus) hooked and fought. Pete's boat and planning is always first class and thorough. He is patient and brings much more than fishing to the table to make it an enjoyable experience (although there were plenty of fish to catch). It is a must do trip for both the novice fishermen and the experienced. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

No kidding Captain Rapps is the best Captain hands down.I have fished with him before and he has always put me on fish. this time i was Tarpon fishing with him at Bahia Honda Bridge
OMG . The first time the line went in a Huge Tarpon hit my line. Then three more. Finally one went past the bridge and the fight was on. after about 45 mins later we boated a 125 lb Tarpon. That was the most fun i have ever had and we had just started. Soon after i hooked and even bigger Tarpon he thought. this one was about 200 lbs. The day was like no other.
Don't wait book now. , You will NOT forget it. there is NONE better.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We met up with captain Pete at a local restaurant, had some fantastic burgers, and did some talking about the game plan. We set out on a first class all the way set up Pete has and had an awsome day of battlin' tarpon. If you've never done it you have no idea. We had the right charter.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went Tarpon fishing with Captain Rapps in May. He was able to put us on top of the fish and get us hooked up very quickly. We were hooking up and catching more fish than the other boats around. Captain Rapps is very knowledgeable about the area, as well as how to successfully catch these monster fish. I will be booking my trip for next year very soon, hopefully more than 1 trip next year, this was an absolutely amazing experience.