“Great Keys Food”

Keys Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Big Pine Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Hi everyone! We want to thank you for your support this season at Keys Cuisine. The local fisherman that help us to provide you with the freshest seafood in the Florida Keys also thank you for your support! We will be closed until mid October 2017. Please check Facebook for our reopening date. Have a wonderful and safe Summer!
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband actually read about Keys Cuisine on Trip Advisor! We decided to look for it and try it. It was well worth the effort! This is some of the best fresh seafood we have ever eaten. We ate there twice. Both times I had the shrimp po' boy. It was made with gorgeous Key West pinks. They were so lightly battered and delicately fried. The homemade dressing was delicious. It's the best pro' boy I think I've ever eaten. My husband had the hogfish the first time. He thought it was excellent. The second time, he got the shrimp po' boy also. He said it was the best sandwich he'd ever eaten! Fries and some wonderful mango coleslaw came with it. Or you could have a salad made with fresh greens, strawberries, avocados, and other in season fruit. The atmosphere is pure Keys. Gravel floor, picnic table, and bamboo curtain walls (covering a chain link fence). But, as I said, EXTREMELY worth the visit! Warning- only open Mon. -Fri. 11:00-2:00. Plan accordingly.

1  Thank Beth T

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Recently stayed in Little Torch Key MM28, did a lot of traveling from Marathon to Key West, past this stand a few times, finally decided to stop a see what they had, They had a great menu, but I got the Hogfish sandwich and Yellowtail fried Sushi, they were incredible, also the owner who was an RN, but her father was in the business so that's what she really knows, opened this stand and actually let us try some Florida lobster tails that were off the hook. If your in Big Pine you have to stop at Key Cuisine MM 30, you wont be disappointed, and excellent lunch, and if you can talk to the ladies, the most friendly and kind folks around. I will definitely be back the next time.

1  Thank mike h
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Just happened to see this food truck off of Hwy 1 at MM 30 so thought we'd try it. I had the hogfish sandwich and my husband had the mutton snapper and they were fresh out of the water. What a delight! The ladies that run the place are super nice too. Even let us sample some grilled Cobia which was delicious. This quant food truck gives the larger restaurants some competition. The portions are also large so bring you appetite. A must try when on your way to Key West!

1  Thank RuntoCarolina
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very easy to miss the little building. The quality is on par with higher end restaurants, the price is not. If you love seafood, you will be disappointed if you do not try here.

1  Thank pmp013c
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Best fish in the keys.....I don't say this lightly. I was raised in south Florida. Owners have been in the fishing industry and know many of the best fisherman. They get there fish right off the boat sometimes catching the fish themselves. I had a rare experience eating rosefish. If they have a recommendation please try it. I cannot praise this place enough.....

1  Thank Jon47mas