“Great pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Key West, Florida
“Great pizza”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I used to occasionally get pizza at this location before the new ownership and was consistenty disappointed. I stopped going there until I found out it changed hands and I'm glad it did! The pizza is really good and they do not short you on the cheese! If I get away from KW and want pizza this is where I would go.

• Visited November 2012

Little Torch Key, Florida, United States
“This place makes a OUTSTANDING pizza!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Lucky for us locals, we can finally get a quality pizza, made with fresh ingredients, and in a very clean place. We had ordered before when it was a different name, but still a pizza place. These new owners have certainly turned things around. Upon picking up my pizza, I noticed the cleanliness right away.This already was a refreshing experience, a clean food establishment in Big Pine Key is hard to find! My food was fresh, and tasty. No more generic products , and obviously a product being made with pride. Well, I will say, if you are looking for a GOOD pizza, this is the place to call anywhere between Big Pine Key and Key West. I have been ordering delivery regularly, and it has always been HOT,FRESH, and PROMPT!! Prices are are good to!

• Visited December 2012
Key West, Florida
“Pretty Good Pizza Outside of Manhattan”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

There are as many opinions on pizza as there are on sports teams but putting deep dish aside, we have failed to find a pizza that matches the quality found in Little Italy in Manhattan. A thin dough with a crispy crust, a tomato sauce that excites the mouth and fresh mozzarella cheese that forms strings when you bite into it. That is what we are looking for. The southern keys are known for many fine foods, unfortunately great pizza isn't one of them. That is until we tried the pizza at Popa Jim's. This is a new pizza shop just opened on U.S. 1. The dough was thin and held the sauce and cheese perfectly while the crust was pleasingly crisp. Fresh mozzarella topped a just right spicy tomato sauce to bring back the memories of great pizza's usually found only in Manhattan. We all have our favorite pizza shops that we have known for a variety of reasons, but Popa Jim's provides a pizza that is one of the best we have found in the southern keys.

• Visited November 2012