“Fantastic is not a strong enough description”
Review of Innerspace Dive Center - CLOSED

Innerspace Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: I am sorry to announce that Innerspace Dive center will be closing on Aug. 31, 2014 Please check back for updates on finding a new building. Innerspace Dive Center is a Florida Keys Dive Shop that treats people the way we want to be treated when we go diving! We only operate six passenger dive and snorkel boats because we like the personalized service that you get on the smaller boats. When you are looking for a customized dive or snorkelling experience, call Innerspace Dive Center!
Manitoba
“Fantastic is not a strong enough description”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Spent the week diving with Innerspace Dive Shop and no two days were the same. Due to a strong current we were unable to dive the Adolphous Busch, but boat captain Brian and owner John decided a drift dive was the perfect solution. Was it ever. It was the perfect current for an enjoyable dive. The following days dives showed that Innerspace has an abundant choice when it comes to dive sites. Each day we were diving was completely different and made for a fantastic, amazing dive vacation.

Visited September 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Diving & A Great Group of People!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I would like to start by saying Thank you to all the wonderful people at Innerspace. John, Kris, Brian & Bill, thanks for the amazing experience and the personal friendly service I received. We were looking forward to diving the Adophus Bush Wreck dive, but unfortunately the weather and currents didn't allow for it. I really liked how John, took us to the site to double check the currents and when the dive was determined unsafe, he took us to a beautiful reef for an awesome drift dive. I really appreciate how this shop cares about the safety of the customer. The staff makes the customers feel at home & are extremely welcoming. I cant wait to get back to Big Pine Key & Dive with Innerspace again. After my experience I will only dive with Innerspace in the Florida Keys.

Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fantastic experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had absolutely no prior diving experience and did our PADI open water with the innerspace dive center. We really enjoyed our course with our instructor Chad, although everybody seemed extremely nice there. Our first dives were just a blast and we felt well prepared by the book and pool dives. In addition, the captain on the boat was very nice as well. In every regard it was just an excellent experience and we would highly recommend this dive center.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank juju951
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Party of 5...”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was the only snorkler of the group and enjoyed my time on the top water...what I enjoyed the most was to see my 10 year old son take his first salt water dive after getting his PADI certification earlier this summer. The Innerspace team kept the stress level down by keeping things simple and specific. The reef was alive with fish, fun and the most excited dad in the water that day...We even got to meet Bob and his harem of yellowtail. :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CNJohnson06
Kanazawa, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best little dive shop in florida”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Innerspace dives was an enjoyable experience very nice and a fun group of people.I had a few fun dives with them in fact during my 1st dive our dive boat sank and was able to do a wreck dive for the 2nd .Just kidding guys they are a great bunch of folks and will use them again and again thanks innerspace steve

Visited August 2013