“Really good breakfast”
Review of Big Pine Restaurant - CLOSED

Big Pine Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 29943 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043 Mile Marker 30 Right on route 1 going south...it is next to the Big Pine Post Office.
St. Augustine, Florida
“Really good breakfast”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed at Venture out resort on Cudjoe Key.. We love breakfast on vacation. Great place. We were very happy with the food. We have been going back every year for three years. It gets crowded but that is the way it is. The food is really good for the price. It is priced right, They have great pancakes and potato pancakes. They just never told us about the specials. I saw the board walking in and thats how I knew.
Good job on the link sausage. Really nice if your into sausage.
Nice place, I have seen the same staff too.
Stop in for breakfast... You will be glad you did. It was yummy!

• Visited July 2013

Big Pine Key, FL
“Best food in big pine!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I laughed reading the one negative review blasting the wine list. I think that guy was lost and looking for south beach.

Big pine restaurant is by far the best restaurant in big pine. I eat breakfast there pretty consistently on Sundays and I see the same people every Sunday. But I love so many other things on the menu.

The ribs are spectacular! The Ruben is the I've ever had! U can get steak fries or twister fries or sweet pot fries! Fajita night is awesome. There are so many things to eat that are good I would be up all night.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank WaterCowboy
Cutler Bay, Fl
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were so happy to see this restaurant because we could not find any other place nearby to have breakfast. They were very busy, so I thought this would be a good sign. They seated us right next to the entrance of the restaurant so you felt like you had all the people standing in line standing right over you. Took forever to get our food and the order was not correct. I ordered my eggs with vegetables and when it arrived it had bacon in it. I was afraid to send it back because it took so long to get our food in the first place. My daughter ordered a Belgian waffle with strawberries. We thought it would be just a plain waffle with fresh strawberries. It looked like they put macerated strawberries on it and it made it way too sweet and way too soggy. I had to share my breakfast with my daughter because she would not eat the waffle. To top it off, the waitress knocked our orange juice all over the table when she was delivering our food.

• Visited July 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“We drive an hour just for breakfast here”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Every year, Hubby and I plan a weekend in the Keys and no matter where or how far away we stay, we always make it a point to get something to eat here. Great food, great service, great people, great prices. What else can I say??

Visited June 2013
washingtondc
“Delightful find”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am sure this place is a favorite with the locals. A little diner with great food and friendly wait staff. We stopped there for lunch and everyone loved their choices. I had tuna wrap, my daughters had tuna melt, my husband has a Philly cheese steak sandwich. Their fruity cole slaw was delish! cranberries,mango- wonderful flavor! My son had a triple decker club sandwich.

• Visited June 2013