This resort is incredibly well run! And it is kept very clean! Customer is number one. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable! Location is spectacular with tarpon fishing and lobstering right outside the camp. The resort offers dockage, gas, and a well stocked store. Many other amenities like a super pool and resort run events for the family. We've been coming to the Keys fir 25 years.... Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge is our favorite place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge (BPKFL) occupies ten pristine acres between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Perfectly positioned in the Middle Keys at MM33, the BPKFL offers a friendly home-base from which to enjoy all the Florida Keys has to offer. The BPKFL has several lodging options to choose from including rustic campsites, electric/water RV campsites, water-front campsites, plus efficiencies and motel rooms. With a boat ramp and canals, you can put your boat in the water (and leave it in the water) during your stay. This idea of "boat-side" camping gives you the freedom to jump in your boat and go whenever the mood strikes. Our camp store is stocked with everything you need to be comfortable at camp and out on the water. This includes food, beverages, and snacks, plus fishing/marine supplies like marine gas, bait and basic water sports equipment. Whether this is your first visit to BPKFL or your fiftieth, we look forward to sharing our little slice of paradise with you. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Big Pine Key Fishing Hotel Big Pine Key
- Big Pine Fishing Lodge Big Pine Key Fla
- Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge Florida Keys