Deer Run is meant for you if you are looking for a tranquil, beautiful, nature friendly place to spend your vacation. We spent 3 days at Deer Run and are sad to be back in NYC. It was a balm for the soul.
Highlights include but are not limited to : Harry and Jen (the proprietors), the key deer in the backyard, Angel (you'll find out once you go there) beautiful ocean front vistas from your room and proximity to the Bahia Honda state park (best beach in the keys).
Big Pine Key and Deer Run may not be the place for folks looking to be in the heart of bustling Key West activity. But Key West is a 45 min-1hour drive from Deer Run
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Caribbean-style eco-friendly home is a State of Florida Certified green lodge. Nestled in lush native trees on the island of Big Pine, down a private, dead-end street. We’re 2 miles off the highway, directly on the Atlantic Ocean…You won’t find us unless you're looking. Come relax at our amazing oceanfront B&B, feast on our organic breakfasts, and let your worries melt away. All our amenities are included: bikes, kayaks, park pass, aquabike, snorkle equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Deer Run Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Run Bed And Breakfast
- Deer Run Hotel Big Pine Key
- Deer Run Bed & Breakfast Big Pine Key, Florida Keys