“Best Everything!!! Yum Yum Yum 🍞🍩🥪”
Review of Fresh Start Donuts

Fresh Start Donuts
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Don’t let its simple plain storefront fool you, it is a little gem in disguise, I almost hate to bring it more business because they sell out of stuff so quickly!! This is a delightful breakfast & lunch family owned business. The donuts are simply out of this world, the best I have ever had! Their homemade breads are awesome scrumptious. I’m starting to run out of adjectives and I haven’t gotten to their homemade soups, chicken salad, egg salad sandwiches, biscuits & gravy, breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burrito etc. They offer traditional bacon & eggs breakfast. Their sandwiches are turkey, ham & beef; a Cuban and Gyro, Steak/cheese. I can’t get passed their chicken salad, it reminds me of my grandmother’s. Put all of these on their homemade breads and you have a wonderful meal! They are always busy but fast & efficient.
The first time I went in there, I went for just a donut. I told them it was my first time & I got a free one! I came out from there with delicious donuts, homemade bread, and my lunch!
The absolutely only con....they close at 2:00pm, lol!
Sorry I would have had pictures but I ate them!! I promise next time I will take pics, I did post a menu though!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Old fashion bakery with delicious pastries. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. The staff is friendly and the prices are very reasonable. Love it

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

MMM MMM Good donuts and pastries. We love the Boston crème, yeast glazed and the Raspberry Danish. The cinnamon buns are amazing too. They make a good salad and Kapusta soup. Sandwiches are good and always fresh. Go early or they might be out of your favorite donut.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Sorry we found and tried this place because the donuts are huge and delicious! They have a large variety of donuts,apple fritters, croissants,etc. Truly the best we've found here locally. A wonderful treat during the aftermath of hurricane Irma.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and this was one of the first places we found. Great coffee. So many choices of donuts. I personally like the orange cranberry muffins. I have seen a lot of people getting lunches to take out on the boat. You can't go wrong here.