“Bangkok Thai Restaurant Beverly Hills”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone 352-746-0443
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Bangkok Thai Restaurant Beverly Hills Florida, is a wonderful dining experience. I had Chicken Pad Thai and Chicken Satay. I came with soup and cucumber salad. The dining room six so clean, and the service is great.This is the best Thai food in the Nature Coast.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018

First time visit my hubby and I went just the other night, it was busy and every table occupied. A ten top was reserved also. The hostess seated us at the last remaining table available and brought us our huge iced teas. The tea was nice and dark and refreshing. There were only 2 women on the floor, the hostess and a female server, whom the hostess was assisting. They were busy. We order an appetizer of steamed pork and shrimp dumplings, and a green chicken curry, and shrimp panang curry, both of which we ordered medium spicy. The food was delicious. The green curry was some of the best I ever had. The service was spot on and my tea was refilled before I asked. I was impressed by the service, the food,and the ambience of this little Thai restaurant. The prices are fair and the portions large. We will return soon!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We love the food here and fast family orientated service. This is quick and not what I would call romantic. The quality will be very hard to beat. I often have curry chicken and love the flavor. It's in a strip mall but worth your time.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

If you are a carnivore or herbivore, you will love Bangkok! The family operated business is fantastic. Every time I go, they manage to improve. My family's diet has changed over the last year to exclude most meat and dairy. We ordered the vegetable rolls, Vegetable Pad Thai, Tofu Stir Fry, Shrimp Rice Soup, and my all time favorite, Eggplant Vegetable Panang Curry!! It blew my mind. If you go here, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Been eating there since the weekend they opened. Haven't been in a year..and today was horribly disappointed. It was clean as usual, service was okay, food had gone up in price. Ordered by favorite soup and then the Thai Beef Salad,. The Thai Beef Salad was almost inedible. Meat was extremely tough and there were some tender pieces. Far too much liquid on huge pieces of lettuce that you couldn't handle. Husband's Green Chicken Thai Curry was good but some of his chicken was tough and some very tender.My husband spoke to the manager who told him that because prices had gone up, they were now using cheaper cuts of meat that weren't as good. WELL, the price of the food did NOT go down.. There was no offer to make an adjustment in the price as I could not eat over half of the salad. Our total bill with tax was 28 dollars, and it was NOT worth half of that. Will NOT return.

Date of visit: March 2018