“Best Ice Cream Parlor in the area!”
Review of What’s The Scoop

What’s The Scoop
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Description: At What's The Scoop? we have over 32 flavors of hershey's premium Ice Cream, But we are not just Ice cream. We have pressed sandwiches such as Cubans,philly's and more. We also have gourmet soups,salads,fries,breakfast, specialty coffees and so much more. All in a fun,clean, family oriented atmosphere. We also have Ice cream cakes for those special occassions.
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Hidden from view on the side street of Truman off Lecanto Highway in Beverly Hills Florida is a wonderful little hidden gem. "What's The Scoop"? Many flavors to choose from, soft serve, frozen yogurt, ice cream, shakes, smoothies, and more. Hungry for real food, they have you covered there too. A limited menu, but enough to settle your hunger before you order that ice cream.
Stop in and grab a cone, a shake, a sundae, or smoothie before heading home after shopping at Winn Dixie or one of the many stores in the plaza or doing your laundry at self service laundryat next door. It's worth your time to make this stop! Your taste buds will thanks you! So will your tummy!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

They have a dynamite menu for kids and adults to dive into before you dig into your favorite flavor ice cream or to try a different flavor. Courteous, clean, comfortable and spacious seating arrangement. It isn’t just ice cream.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

They have the best food and ice cream. They have good floats. They have the best music. I ❤ this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I rarely give out 5 stars as I always think there is room for improvement, but I had to really consider this place for a 5 star review. We have been several times and the staff is always friendly and helpful, the place is always clean and bright and we are always pleased with the food. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is get bigger buns for the pork tenderloin! if you order one you will see what I mean. Otherwise, I have nothing but good things to say. I think our fav on the menu right now is the pulled pork nachos, and of course the ice cream

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I just discovered this place. I keep going back for the same product, Raspberry Sorbet. It really tastes like you are eating cold raspberries. I have looked at the food that people have ordered and it looked very good.

Date of visit: July 2018