“Home Cooking”
Review of Aunt Fannies

Aunt Fannies
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Belleview
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Nice restaurant with home style cooking. Had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. They were excellent. Best I've had in a long time.

1  Thank hanahwy

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Most of you know I am a fan of the diner when I travel, and this one clearly fits the bill. Food portions larger than you imagine, service is sassy and quick, plus, it is a hometown kinda place. Can't believe the size of the 4"x4" biscuits and cornbread.
Definitely make this a stop for a bite if you near.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am glad I was given a gift card for this place or I probably would not have visited. I wish I had tried this place sooner. The food here is really good! For example, the potatoes, corn bread and gravy are real-not instant or from a mix! The Iced tea was good. The service was friendly and fast and the food was fresh. I had the salad bar and the salads were good old fashioned home made salads like pea salad, potato salad, fresh cucumber salad, and cole slaw. There was also fresh lettuce, etc. The prices are very reasonable. The place is very clean. The bathrooms are outside but they were clean. My only problem was the bathroom doors both inside and out - are really grimy and icky. Also, there was an old salad bar parked in the side room near the tables and it is pretty dirty. I was going to mention it to the manager but the place was so busy I will tell them next time; because I will be going back.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

It's average home style foods at a fair price. Portions are generally large enough to ask for a take-out box when you place your order. The wait staff often appears hurried. Once, the waitress had no teeth. eeeks! Another one had some really bad (home-made) tattoos.
The place appears to be clean. The restroom is outside, but was also pretty clean.
Nothing special, but I would eat there again. Hopefully, the waitress will remember to put her dentures in.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

no fanfare here, just simple tasty food at the right price.
You cannot go wrong if you Try it for the breakfast specials.

1  Thank Sparkle D