“Excellent lunch stop...fast and friendly service !”

Pasta Faire Of Belleview
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Belleview
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Excellent lunch stop...fast and friendly service !”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had been driving for quite a few hours and needed a lunch stop. The parking lot was very full and so we hesitated...but we were very glad we stopped. We were seated immediately. Our waitress was very friendly and competent. Though the menu is huge we ordered two of the daily specials and there were several to choose from. Our food was served promptly and it was very good. For dessert we split a serving of the wonderful Tiramisu that is made on the premises. If we lived in the area we know we would be regulars.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“good pizza and salad for lunch!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good pizza choices combined with salad for lunch - cannot beat the food and the price. A friend loved the meatballs!

Visited January 2013
ocala
“Best Italian Food!!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Pasta Faire has so many choices when it comes to dining. I visited this restaurant many times and have never had a bad experience. The daily special are amazing!!!! Especially the all you can eat Chicken and the all you can eat spaghetti!!!

And if you are looking for a deal on pizza, they have 2 for 1 large pizza's everyday for take out!!!! I recommend this restaurant to all my friends.

Summerfield, Florida
“Bad service - Bad food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

On 01/01/2013, we arrived at 6:30 and the person at the front (later found out the manager on duty) was not pleasant at all. We sat down right away but our server didn't get to our table until 15 minutes after we were seated. One hour later we received our meal. The waitress asked my friend twice "Can I refresh your drink?" Ten minutes later she came over and asked again, forgetting she had asked the first time. He told her twice diet coke and she brought him an iced tea. I had the rotisserie chicken and it was very dry and smoky tasting. My husband had the baked ziti and he was later sick to his stomach.The manager came over before we got our meal, acted concerned but didn't offer any alternative, just complained about the waitress. Being locals, we have been to this restaurant several times over the past few years and it never seems to get any better. We will never go here again.

Ocala, Florida
“Choose Belleview Pizza for real Italian”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've eaten here several times with friends and (Diana and C) the manager has never greeted us at the door, or anywhere else. The rotisserie chicken is very good, but this isn't the Italian food I grew up on. The California Chicken Salad is good, but that and the chicken are all I'll order.
On my last visit, I had to ask the server for everything. He was really poor. I'll stick to Belleview Pizza. Sadly, they're closed on Monday.

• Visited December 2012