“diappointing”
Review of The Mojo Grill

The Mojo Grill
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Belleview
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Cuban
Description: The first thing you will notice when you walk into the Mojo Grill is the Southern-style hospitality and atmosphere. With the sweet sounds of the Blues in the air and the decor straight from a Mississippi delta eatery where the walls are adorned with bright colored artwork featuring Blues legends and various instruments. Our dimmed lighting is enough to give you a cozy feel to help you relax and leave your troubles at the door! So ya'll come in and sit for a spell, enjoy some good food and some good drink. Enjoy those you are with and most importantly, enjoy your time spent! Our mission is to be viewed by our community as the best dining experience by consistently providing "a one of a kind" experience through exceptional food, and our personal approach to service. We strive to become a part of your family and to be an asset to our community through our generosity and involvement in charitable events and programs. Sincerely, The Mojo Grill and Catering Family
Summerfield, Florida
“diappointing”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I visited Mojo Grill for the first time on Saturday in Belleview. It's in a very small strip mall area with not much parking available. We were seated right away but then it took almost 10 minutes for our waitress to wait on us. My husband ordered the Crazy Cuban sandwich with onion rings and I had the Carolina BBQ pulled pork sandwich with grilled veggies. The meal came in a timely fashion My husband was not impressed with his sandwich. He loves Cuban sandwiches but this one really missed the mark. The onion rings were very greasy and tasteless. My BBQ pulled pork was just alright.....I've had better and the grilled veggies were tasty but a bit spicy for my taste. The decor was very "sports-bar-y" and the noise level almost broke the sound barrier. The prices were decent, but I really don't think that we will visit this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2013

Ocklawaha, Florida
“Great Fish Tacos”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Awesome Fish Tacos..ask for extra Mojo's sauce. Fun to go on the nights they have entertainment! Pulled pork in famous to all the locals. I wanted a different side than my usual so I tried the Caesar Salad it was great.

• Visited January 2013
Casselberry, Florida
“Update: Crawfish Sunday!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Mojo is our favorite Belleview restaurant. We great food, friendly service and it's just fun. Sunday we tried their "All You Can Eat" Crawfish night.

Given the time of year and our location, these are obviously frozen. However, they were really great, done in a traditional crawfish boil style with a little twist to make it a purely Mojo's taste. (I couldn't quite figure out what it was but wow was it good!)

About midway through the second pile of crawfish, the endorphins came in full rush. Our family was laughing and talking over great food - mission accomplished.

So, in addition to their excellent menu, give the Sunday Night Crawfish a try. Great food, great fun.

Florida
“Will go back again”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went to the Mojo Downtown Ocala location Saturday night with my husband due to the good reviews from friends and to hear live music.

Our bad.. we got there at 7 pm which was too early for the live music, (think it starts after 9 p.m.) but we were not disappointed due to our favorable experience. The place seemed a bit noisy and crazy when we first walked in, but that was because there were several large tables of families exiting at the same time. We liked that it was "family friendly" and that all ages left with smiles and doggie bags. Understandably, it took a few minutes for us to be seated, but we think it was worth the wait. Our server, Amanda, was an attentive and pleasant young lady as were the rest of the staff. I started with the "Hellhound" specialty drink and it was "OH BOY!!" good!! My husband and I shared an order of tostones and decided they were just o.k. whereas we totally agreed the wings with teriyaki sauce were finger licking excellent! We also ordered the Cuban Roast Pork Fajitas which came with rice and beans and agreed it was the best we've had here in Ocala. By this time, we were so full we couldn't even order dessert but hope to go back,to try other things on the menu. Based on this positive first time experience at Mojo Downtown Ocala Grill, I would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited December 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Great food and service, casual atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We eat at the Belleview location almost once a week. Interesting menu, good entertainment, and predictably delicious.

• Visited November 2012

Been to The Mojo Grill? Share your experiences!