“good steaks”

Dining options: Reservations
Florida
“good steaks”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I go here at least a couple of times a year. always good steaks and friendly service. Never had anything to complain about, which for me is amazing, LOL!

Visited September 2011

Florida
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I have been eating at this place for several years because it's five minutes away from where we live. The food and service is typically consistent - good! It's a very casual place and very laid back. We try to stay away on Mondays and Tuesdays because kids eat free - it's usually very packed and takes awhile to get a seat. No offense against kids :-) Wednesdays can also be crazy busy and have a bit of wait time because it's by one fajita dinner, get one free so just keep this in mind if you decide to go Monday through Wednesday.

• Visited February 2012
Tampa Bay FL
“Good food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Cody's is always a good and friendly place to visit. Their food is reasonable, very good tasting and portions are generous. The service is always good. Good familly place.

Visited December 2011
Largo, Florida
“Long wait...inexpensive food...tasty steaks.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Chain steakhouse restaurant...peanut shells on the floor, old signs and displays on the wall. Good steaks, inexpensive. Wait can be up to 30 minutes at night. Large salad is good.

• Visited January 2012
Dunedin, Florida
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We've gone to this Cody's a couple of times and they are a very average restaurant. On the most recent visit, we were with a group of 12. I must say that the server did a very good job and handled things nicely, including splitting the bills very well. The chopped steak early bird special was very large, tasty, and cooked exactly as ordered. I did not like the sauce on the BBQ ribs because I thought it was too sweet, but that is a personal preference. However, the mashed potatoes that both my wife and I got were cold when served. Since our dishes were the first to come to the table, I don't understand why this happened. Also, I am not a big fan of ranch dressing and all of their meals are served with their Cody's salad which has only one salad dressing choice (ranch). There are too many other good places to eat in the area to spend money here. Although, my wife was pleasantly surprised by the happy hour double drinks when her wine arrived.

• Visited February 2012