“Good 'Gars” 5 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good 'Gars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

i had been living in surf side for quite a while before i ventured in.- holy smokes - just stumbled into a temple devoted to yes u guessed it-cigars galore. to boot there is very well stocked bar, pleasant folks advising you from choosing a cigar to the accompanying drink. if u are into relaxing evening. lounging about with a good book and cigar, a drink by your side,great tunes piping from the bar, u my friend are in the right place. i just bought a bunch of cigars and just love them

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ary F

Arlington, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A SUPERB SOUTH FLORIDA CIGAR STORE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Mail Order - I've been a customer of Mike's Cigars for over ten years and they never disappoint me. Mike's offers an wide selection of cigars at competitive prices. When I place an on-line or phone order for cigars, I can count on Mike's to get my cigars to me in a very timely manner regardless of shipping method chosen.

Retail Store - On a recent visit to Mike's Bay Harbor Island retail store, I discovered they recently added a first-rate smoking lounge by adding a bar and additional comfortable seating. It is the perfect place to relax, have a smoke, watch TV, read, surf the web, or meet up with friends. The lounge also offers a happy hour, scheduled events, courteous and helpful service, and a variety of drinks at fair prices.

Visited January 2014