“Fresh ingredients”

Dining options: Reservations
Surfside, Florida
“Fresh ingredients”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Recently dined at Le Pine. Fresh and quality ingredients. Authentic cuisine. Owner takes pride in his food and you can taste it. We'll be back.

• Visited October 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Raw Kibbeh spiced with true Lebanese flavors”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Ever since our favorite Lebanese restaurant closed in South Miami (El Manara) we have searched for the quality and consistency and I think we just found it here. My friend of Syrian descent took me and we sampled the combo appetizer of baba ganoush, hummus, grape leaves, falafel and added a side of the freshest tabouli around. It was perfect for 2 people and the falafel crispy and moist. Then we added a beef shawarma and raw kibbeh, all served with pockets of delectable, warm, homemade mini pitas. The chunky onions and spicy peppers garnished the kibbeh nayeh beautifully. Owner Hassib even brought me he mix of spices he flies in from his family in Lebanon when I asked about the burst of unique flavors in the kibbeh. The shawarma was a bit oily for me but a large and bold-flavored choice. A side salad of the Le Pines salad is a delightful blend of chunky tomatoes, cucumbers, walnuts and cheese in a minty, lemony dressing. A bottle of crisp, white Portuguese Vinho Verde was a good accompaniment. Hassib generously treated us to homemade pistachio ice cream--refreshing but not as creamy as I like-- and a marvelous panna cotta (they call it Creme Caramel) which is outstanding. I highly recommend this Mediterranean gem down the street from Bal Harbour Shops and a good value for the top-class quality.

• Visited October 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“AMAZING and well priced!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The service here was great. We were so well attended to. The food was well priced, healthy and beautiful. Will definitely come again!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jennifer N
Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela
“Authentic Middle Eastern flavors”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my father who was born in Lebanon, so you can say we are connoisseurs of Middle Eastern cuisine. The food was fresh, made to order and the flavours authentic. The host was very attentive and the atmosphere relaxing. We had the tabouli, raw kibbe, baba ghanoush and lamb shish kebab. Everything was delicious. So if you are up to Lebanese food, this is the place to go.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Monica T
miami, florida
“The Best Mediterreanean food in Miami!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I love Mediterranean food, and we're always looking for authentic, tasty Mediterreanean restaurants. So we were thrilled when we came across this gem of a restaurant in Bay Harbour Islands. We loved the appetizer vegetarian combo, where you get to sample the traditional grapeleaves, fried kibbe, hummus and babaganoush. We tried the Tabouli, and it was great. Then we moved on to the raw kibbe ( DELICIOUS) and shared the deboned chicken. The portions were big, but we had to make room for dessert. They had homemade pistachio ice cream that was heavenly! The food was fresh, the taste authentic. The restaurant itself is very tastefully decorated, adn Habib is a charming host. It was without a doubt the best Mediterreanean meal we have had in Miami. We will be back again, and again!!

• Visited June 2013