“Exceptional, Excellent, Extraordinary EMILIO's”
Review of Emilio's Trattoria

Emilio's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My friend and I had an exceptional dinner, at Emilio's, in Bay Harbor. Our different appetizers of Eggplant, and also Mussels,-- were very delicious, and prepared in a creative mode. The Stracchiatella soup was the BEST I have ever tasted. The salads were exceptional, with a wide variety of veggies, and a subtle dressing. . Our main dishes were wonderful. I had a Veal dish, which was TENDER and DELICIOUS. My dining companion had their Fish of the Day. Both were EXCEPTIONAL. We tried their Zabaglione over fruit,-- for dessert. It was "to die for." The décor of the restaurant is up-scale and elegant. Our waiter, Favio, was attentive and gracious. We used a charitydine DISCOUNT dining voucher,-- which made Emilio's reasonably priced food,--- EVEN MORE REASONABLE. This is TRULY a neighborhood GEM. We will be back again this coming Sunday!! That's how good it was!!

There are newer reviews for Emilio's Trattoria

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This Italian restaurant is by far the best in the 33154 area. Each and every dish is not only delicious, but each fork full is amazing to the palate. I want to mention one particular item on the menu which is my favorite and my wife's favorite as well: CLAMS ORGENATO. The way this is prepared and presented is the BEST!!! The clams at this restaurant is better than Mateo's on Hallandale Beach Boulevard. In addition, they do NOT skimp on the sauce. There is plenty of sauce for dipping. Sometimes, when the mood strikes us, we order 2 doz. to go. We then thoroughly enjoy them at home with a nice bottle of wine purchased from Total Wine & Spirits on Biscayne Boulevard. Next time you visit this above-average restaurant, start your exceptional culinary experience with there CLAMS ORGENATO!!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Not a large place some outside seating. Exceptional service. The pasta dishes were inventive, salads we'll prepared.We had fish for our main course which was perfectly prepared. Very reasonably priced. Was a bit noisy when dining area was full.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was my first time at Emilio's. For begin, they serve a delicious warm bread with butter, a never ending pleasure! For entree, I ask for a ossobuco with risotto. Wonderful! I will back asap.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Dined there based on walking distance from our hotel. The food was very good and the service was excellent. We had a special, black linguini with the best white seafood sauce we had ever tasted. The portions were not outrageously huge, which we appreciate. We prefer taste and quality to quantity. The bread was divine as was the Caesar salad. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.