“I really like this place”
Review of Emilio's Trattoria

Emilio's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Some friends told us about this place so we went to have dinner ,
I really enjoy and appreciate the attention we receive from Alberto , the owner , he offered us the private room and also he offer a delicious bruschetta as appetizer as a gift , I personally had a very good plate of pappardelle al poodoro , the sauce was made from scratch with fresh tomatoes , my wife had a agnolotti my friends order gnocchi and chicken Parmesan , all was really good , and as a dessert we had one of the best chocolate lava cake I've ever had .

We really enjoy our time and dinner over there , and we will go there soon again .

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Emilio's is an excellent top-quality neighborhood Italian trattoria. It is more upscale (fitting with its Bal Harbour/Bay Harbor Islands locale) but it is not necessarily pricey, although be warned that the specials are nearly twice as much as the regular entrees. The service has always been friendly, warm, personal, and completely professional. The bread is fresh baked and unusually good, it is hard not to eat the whole basket. Excellent and huge antipasti platter, salads, fresh, rich pasta dishes, and delicious classical Italian veal preparations, also a good list of reasonably priced fine wines by the glass and a comfortable dining room add up to a fine evening out, on the quiet but elegant old street, Kane Concourse, in Bay Harbor Islands.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have eaten at Emilio's several times lately,--with various friends and family, AND--ALWAYS using a charitydine.com discount coupon. The food at Emilio's is EXCELLENT. I love their mussels (only served at dinner) and their Burrata with grilled vegetables (served both lunch and dinner) Their chicken parmagiana is DIVINE,-- as are their pasta dishes. My friend had their pasta with Carbonara sauce and said it was "the best she had ever eaten throughout the WORLD." The staff are always friendly and gracious, and the decor is lovely. I try to sit by the window and watch the Bal Harbor "scene" while eating. They also have tables set OUTSIDE-- which many patrons choose. Their desserts are superb endings for their wonderful lunches and dinners. I love their strawberries with their wonderfully delicious zabaglione sauce. However, they have other extraordinary desserts. Their prices are reasonable and with my charitydine.com coupon-- I have the best cuisine and at the best prices!! This restaurant is a GEM!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We flew down to the Miami area on Feb. 16 for a wedding and found Emilio's to be a short walk from our hotel. This place is everything your reviewers say it is -- excellent food, prompt service, very accommodating wait staff. The only remote negative speaks to the popularity of the restaurant: It is relatively compact space and even at 9:15 on a Saturday night, it was jammed, so don't be surprised that it is noisy. No matter. You could practically make a meal of the wonderful bread. I was particularly impressed by my entree -- a pear and fig ravioli. Finally, our waiter effected the perfect balance -- good service, attentiveness to our needs, friendly but not overbearing or officious. For a place this good, you would almost expect the staff to be a bit smug, but I got no inkling of that.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Amazing lamb shank special and equally good service. I recommend this for anyone in the area! The atmosphere is great, and I dined here alone, but never felt out of place. A must!