“Great place”
Review of Cookie Jar

Cookie Jar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bartow
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great feel of a small town independent bakery. We travel a lot as a family and always enjoy supporting local businesses. The Cookie Jar represented everything we enjoy about finding the real culture of .an area. Great food, great people

There are newer reviews for Cookie Jar

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was our first visit to The Cookie Jar, but it won't be our last. In addition to baked goods (especially cookies) The Cookie Jay serves breakfast and lunch. We were there for lunch. I had the Philly cheese steak sandwice with mushroom, onions, and peppers. It was excellent, very tasty with a soft roll. May you sandwich a lunch box and you get two cookies along with a drink and chips. I got a peanut butter cookie and white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. Great! My wife got the club sandwich on a croissant, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. The oatmeal raisin cookie had coconut in it - very tasty. I would add that they specialize in wedding cakes and cake sculptures.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

this is a good bakery with a lot of good treats. they have a clever menu and a friendly staff. my only gripe is there is a slight odor at the front door only, the landlord needs to fix. im sure the staff is all over it because I think they run a good shop.