“Good place to eat”

Hacienda Mexico Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Bartow
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Replaced "La Esquina Mexican Restaurant" according to another review.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had good service from a friendly waiter who answered any questions we had. The food was delivered quickly and piping hot. Our friend had a wheat allergy and the waiter knew right away which food items she could or could not have. The entrees had generous portions for reasonable prices. We would go here again, as the menu had a very good selection and variety of food.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went in to meet a friend and I ordered steak and chicken,she had never eaten there,the food was fantastic.Then afterwards myself and my family went back to the restaurant. Oh my goodness my husband goes there every week, and my daughter fell so in love with her meal that she went back the next night she and her fiance another hit.. Oh the food is so wonderful and the service was excellent.

1  Thank 710janice
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wonderful food, attentive service and reasonable prices. We've gone there once a week since it opened and have never had a bad experience. Great chips + salsa, delicious drinks and desert. Authenic Mexican cuisine. We enjoyed the live music too!

Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! The food is great and people nice. Go there whenever we can. :)

2  Thank Hiebert5
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This place came highly recomended by some friends so I took a colleague to lunch. It is a little plain inside but I didn't go for the deco! The food was EXCELLENT and very authentic! I have been back several times and ordered something new each time. Each time it has been delicious! The portions are large and you will not be disappointed!!! The staff is always super friendly and very attentive!

2  Thank akwareus24