“Best bbq in town!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Best barbeque I've ever eaten! The portions we're filling, the service was great! If you want some great bbq at a reasonable price, this is the place for you! Its also a small, cozy, clean cute little place. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great service. Delicious BBQ. Our family had pulled pork, sliced brisket, ribs, field peas, fried corn, coleslaw, Mac n cheese, baked potato. All was good. We'll be back. Friendly owner. Wish you all the best!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The neon pig started out on the right foot with better food and service. But after today i will warn everybody check ur food before taking ur takeout. I ordered a prime rib sandwich i get home mouth watering to only to find two pieces of bread and a paper thin piece of meat. Waste of money time and doubt ill be back

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I just had Baldwin's Brisket and it is some of the best I have ever had. You really need to try this restaurant. Awesome BBQ and very friendly owners and staff!!!

I will definitely go back!

1  Thank 672Traveler
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife and I stop here on our way back and forth from Florida. The restaurant is under new ownership, but the food is still good. Last two trips I had the BBQ prime rib, which was great and flavorful. My wife always gets the combination platter, with the smoked turkey and ribs. She LOVES the smoked turkey! They also have fried mushrooms, which she loves as well. Our most recent trip there was the first night for a new cook. Our portion of fried mushrooms was a bit skimpy (I think due to the new cook) and I had to wait for my prime rib because the cook misread the order and did ribs instead of prime rib. They were out of baked potatoes as well. They did take 10% off our bill for the wait, which was nice. Service that night seemed a bit confused, maybe due to the new cook. Not sure.

The restaurant used to have "out of this world" banana pudding, but I think they are now serving canned pudding that they "doctor up" with bananas and cookies. Pat, who used to work there I think used to make it from scratch. I think now they are just opening a can, so that is nothing to write home about. But it is a nice family restaurant. This is one of the few BBQ restaurants where you can smell the BBQ from the parking lot.