Tripadvisor
Bal Harbour
All reviews haulover park exhale spa floor to ceiling windows south beach beautiful property st regis guest relations pool staff upgraded to a suite steam room partial ocean view fort lauderdale key biscayne luxury hotel full kitchen beautiful room front desk manager
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great location with first class service. Every day there is a free drink in the bar. Complementary coffee in the morning. One of the staff saw my hands were full with my coffees and walked me to the elevator so he could push the button for me Poolside I always make sure that we had cold water and plenty of towels.
Looking forward to returning here again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Wonderful staff. Dean was great in particular. He turned around a less than ideal situation. Really excellent service. Also very lovely rooms and nice location at the northern most point of south beach.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Don’t bother laying extra for “oceanfront.” It is cinsidered the top several floors but the photo is from the other side Of the hotel for permanent residents, your “oceanfront “ more expensive room is of a room perpendicular to the ocean along where about 3/4 of the view is of a very noisy highway, if you want to stay here get “partial ocean view.” . My travel agent had called to clarify this before I booked but they didn’t explain that the rooms are. It parallel to the ocean, when I complained, they offered me a bottle of champagne as compensation and I don’t drink champagne, the hotel itself is first class, the two bedroom suites are wonderful, great staff in general, but the restaurant has quite a limited menu. Thet charge $40/day resort fee for.nothing I used, give a $100 resort fee but I find out it is not good at the spa. If you don’t mind the noise and the poor view and they limited menu, you will like it here,

Room tip: Get the partial view ;it’s not oceanfront
Date of stay: January 2020
Sase G, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Wisconsinnative,

We appreciate the feedback from your most recent stay with us. I’m thrilled to hear about the attentive service of our team of Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you also for the feedback on your room view. We love that oceanfront rooms and suites at our resort afford views of both the ocean and Biscayne Bay, as well as the coastline to the north. Thank you again and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 23, 2019

My family and I had the pleasure of staying at the Ritz Carlton Bal Harbor just before the thanksgiving holiday. Prior to our arrival I received an email from the hotel asking if we are celebrating any special occasions.
We were actually celebrating our daughter's 8th birthday and a babymoon so I replied with the details and we exchanged a few more emails.
Upon our arrival we were upgraded to a suite and Thembinkosi from guest services decorated it with 70 balloons!
To make it even better a few delicious treats were also waiting for us.
The hotel staff made us feel so welcomed and the upgrade and the decorations made this such a special experience that we will cherish forever.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank M9642ZValexn
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

We got engaged at this hotel.
Best decision! Themba,coordinator at the hotel is amazing. She helped me alot and made the entire experience magical. I strongly recommend to ask for her. She's the best!

Date of stay: November 2019