“Leonardo should be rolling over in his grave...”
Review of Caffe Da Vinci - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Aruccula salad to dried = older out with dry dressing
Chicken cooked too long = dried out
Sauces ( mushroom & chicken sauce) from the can & not from actual cooking.
Well , we were stupid: on a friday night a not busy restaurant cannot be good!! Drinks were good
Go to Emilios across the street, they were so busy and every table taken so thats why we landed at davincis
Big mistake , at least people recognice good food...

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The pasta here is so fresh and cooked to perfection. The sauces are really tasty as well. The service is excellent, and the owner usually comes over and says hello - in fact he gave our son a free ice cream. Highly recommended. My only reservation is that there is very little choice of meat and fish.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

we went on a saturday night for a dinner with my wife , and we order rissotto fruti di mare, was realy delicious , and PESCE DEL GIORNO, and a bottle of italian wine, service was all the time there on time, suggestion don't go on sundays is almost empty, but we recommend it for a great moment with your spouse.

Reviewed February 17, 2011

the food was EXCELLENT and we were transported back in Italy for the duration of our meal. It's hard to describe what was best overall as everything was of what one would expect of a family restaurant in Italy. Excellent and tasty food, italian ambiance, etc... In fact we are in Miami for 2 months and we will certainly make a trip to this place on a regular basis.

1  Thank luvtravel_abc
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I was there yesterday, I tried the Zuppa di Cozze, was 100% Italian flavor, the mussles perfect cook...my wife had veal francese with a side of vegetables, was guau...they dont care about changes...I Love the place...the waiter was very kind and gentle...I feel like a king...Thank You...Caffe Da Vinci...I will come back...

1  Thank Colericol