“Superb service and delectable food”
Review of J&G Grill - CLOSED

J&G Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I visited the J&G Grill with my husband and another couple. We made our reservation at 7pm and had a beautiful backdrop of the ocean. That set the mood for a great experience. The staff, from the hostess to the food runners, were so inviting and we felt very well taken care of. The food experience was wonderful, the black truffle pizza is highly recommended, as well as the decadent crab. Pedro Infante made our experience even more memorable, by bringing out birthday macaroons to celebrate my friend's birthday! He also took pictures of us so we could cherish our memories of a great dinner. This place is simply perfection!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is a restaurant inspired by international star Chef Jean-Georges, which the food is amazing, the way they cook and the presentation is awesome. The wine list is also very interesting and the service is fantastic.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wonderful dinner and evening at J & G.
To start I ordered from the menu a Hendricks gin, cucumber and mint martini.
It was sweet, and I didn't like it! ( it wasn't mentioned in the menu). It changed it to a delicious dry martini with fat green olives full of blue cheese! To die for!
The confit appetizer was very good, so was the poussin entree. The hamachi and wagyu beef was divine!
The setting is great and service is very good.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The St. Regis needs no explanation..pure class.
The J&G Grill is absolutely delicious! I had the filet mignon and halibut...omg to die for!! The best meal I have had in years!!! Perfection!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Love the vibe and relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for a late night dinner or drink during the week.everything that we ordered was beyond fresh, well executed and the portions were vast.