“Needs a little bit more tuning”
Review of J&G Grill - CLOSED

J&G Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Lugano
“Needs a little bit more tuning”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love the menu at J&G: simple, clean food cooked well. But my steak was a bit too well cooked when I ate there in April. On the other hand I had dinner at the St Regis Bar with my dad the other night (the food comes from J&G) and my crispy salmon was delicious. I think like any new restaurant it needs a little more fine tuning but I would be happy to eat there any time.

Visited April 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Utterly fantastic”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Honestly the best restaurant in Bal Harbour in my humble opinion. A friendly welcome and great service to follow; nothing was too much trouble. Pedro made our dining experience all the better and was happy to engage in a conversation as were many of the other waiters etc; they were all attentive and we weren’t rushed. The food was outstanding, with a good variety on the menu – in particular I loved the lamb! We were dining for my friend’s birthday and they made the night extra special by bringing her a birthday desert at the end of the night. The wine and cocktail list is extensive and would recommend the Bellini! There were great views of the beach / sea from where we were sat and there was a lovely bar area. If dining in Bal Harbour – you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BlondieD
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must try”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Amazing dinner! Great service and attention. Too bad I don't live in Miami or I would be dining there often. Looking forward to our next trip back.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JRO244
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful wedding night meal”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We dined here on our wedding night and were so thrilled by our choice. Amazing food all around and wonderful attentive service. We had glasses of champagne in hand within 30 seconds of arriving, and a special dessert free of charge at the end of the meal was a great end to the evening. Excellent choice in the Miami Beach area for any occasion.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tripchick99
Toronto
“Great meal and experience”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We've had some pretty poor experiences with JG in NYC and in Bora Bora, but with our family, we decided to stay in the hotel for dinner. Turned out to have a great dinner with excellent food and excellent service.

Definitely not an inexpensive dinner, but it is in the hotel and it is JG. Will definitely eat there again on our next stay.

Visited May 2013