TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews yacht sandbar miami captain boat crossing blast cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

It was a great time boating, enjoyed seeing all over Miami. I cant wait to go again. Angelina was very professional and took me to all the hot spots.

Date of experience: March 2018
AngelCharters, Owner at Angel Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Thank you, your business is greatly appreciated. I am happy we were able provided you an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Angel Charters is an amazing Experience. Went on an evening cruise wit friends. Boat is great - amazingly clean and comfortable. Captain Angelina is the best. A must if you are in Miami!

Date of experience: August 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Angel Charters is amazing! Had a blast with a couple friends. Sailed at night it was so beautiful. The boat is gorgeous and so clean! Captain Angelina is the best. A must when in Miami. 5 Stars!

Date of experience: August 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

I had some friends in town from California and they wanted to see Miami by boat. I looked on Trip Advisor and came across Angel Charters. The boat was perfect, clean comfortable and a great cabin to relax in the A/C if you feel like cooling down. The captain and crew member were great. We felt like royalty. My friends are ready to book another trip when they come back in December.
Thanks Angel Charters!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Mike L

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We were on a five hour day cruise and i wish i would have stayed longer! The sun was out and it was perfect for the sand bar. The water was cool and perfect to cool off. We got to the Haulover Sandbar within 5 minutes and we still had time to cruise down Miami river! it was absolutely beautiful. this luxurious yacht had a cabin that has everything you needed from ac to food! The crew worked so hard to make us happy and the captain was great.

Date of experience: July 2018