This was the worst experience ever!
We arrived very early in the morning, our room wasn't ready until 5 PM... Really?
The view... it's ok, bridge right infront of your face, we can deal with that, because we
were not really staying in the room. Housekeeping is just horrible, they kick you out of the room, because they MUST to do it now, ridiculous. None of them speak english, aren't we in USA?
As I figured after all, owners of this place are Colombians. It's not a Colombia, take care of people.
At least all front desk agents are extremely helpful. Thank them for this. As I understood they don't have a General Manager at all. Too bad, should probably get one.
Summarizing everything, the worst hotel I've been to. I don't ask much, at least learn how to operate small place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida