Service: the service was FANTASTIC when we were there. they switched us to a bigger room when they realized that we had 3 people. they made sure we had everything we needed. everyday when we came back to the hotel, we had complimentary bottles of waters, little card that says what the whether is like the next day.
ROOM: the hotel is VERY chic, the rooms are SUPER clean, not carpeted, microwave, fridge, dishwashers, toasters, utensils are all available. VERY nice bathroom. the hot water sometimes will run out, and come back in a minute or two when you are taking a shower, it can become an issue for some people but it never bothered me.
Location: the zen garden overlooks water, it can be alittle hard to find as the GPS will not lead you to the right road, you have to go north, and right before crossing the bridge, there is a side road that goes under the bridge and that will lead you to the hotel. the hotel is not connected to a beach, but it's close. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida