We stayed one week in a beautiful,specious suite. Very modern with full kitchen,stainless steel appliances. Very clean,private and very friendly,pleasant and helpful staff. Excellent service.
Little bit noisy. The hotel does not have access to the beach. You have to walk to the public beach(not too far,about 5 minutes)but still inconvenient.
Also you have to walk to the grocery store,restaurants and other amenities. It would be better if we had a car. Overall it was a great experience and I will recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida