I have read some of the reviews Quarzo Hotel has an it amazes me on how different there are – some are excellent reviews and some are horrible – how can it be?....is there a kind of discrimination on the way they treat their clients – maybe the mood they are on that day?
I believe that treatment should be the same to all costumers…that means the best assistance you can give…that is why you are there.
We wanted to share our experience at the Quarzo Hotel – not good!
We went to spend just one night – last Saturday Oct. 5th as the wedding of our niece was at the One Hotel…across the street from Quarzo, and we found out it was very convenient to stay at Quarzo as One Hotel is more expensive (however it is a beautiful hotel and has all kind of amenities which Quarzo does not have)
Hotel Quarzo is very nice looking, decoration has good taste and rooms are spacious…up to here everything is good.
The room we were given was at the 2nd floor – room # 207; elevator was just there coming out of the room, so it was very noisy…you could hear everyone that took the elevator, that means that sound insulation is not good. View from the room ?....no view…it was the parking lot.
Until this point we did not pay too much attention as it was going to be for one night only. We got back to the room at 3:00 am aprox. – the key did not work so we had to get it reset at the Lobby.
When I went to the bathroom and flushed it the water came out from the toilet and flooded the bathroom and hallway from room….had to call the night clerk to flush it and bring towels to dry all the water on the floor.
On top of that the air condition did not work at all, we suffered the heat and the noise (very noisy A/C) the few hours we stayed there.
In the morning the toilet was used again thinking it was going to work but once again it was blocked and did not flush …this time there was waste floating in the toilet and bad smell…all this situation is unacceptable in a “4 Star Hotel”.
We do not consider we received a good service overall.
We are sure that Management from Quarzo Hotel knows which rooms have issues – why would they give rooms to costumers with plumbing and A/C bad conditions?....costumers should not suffer this bad administration problems ….we paid for a good attention from a 4 Hotel and we did not received it…it was surely a bad experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida