on one hand, i like the fact that this hotel is small - 28 rooms - but on the other hand, the suite i was staying in looked rather like a polished flat, with zero coziness.
for someone who prefers the look and the feel of the hotel, this is not the right choice. forget about the sea view - the hotel has 3 floors and if you prefer view from the heights, it is better to look for one of those gigantic hotels just opposite of quarzo.
on the other hand, the cleanliness of the hotel is good, the staff is helpful, the location - okay if you will move around bal harbour, but quite far from south beach and downtown miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida