My wife and I have been to Bal Harbour many times and we always stayed at One Bal Harbour. We accidentally found this hotel on our way back from Bal harbour Shops few weeks ago. My wife suggested this property for our next stay and I refused because I love big hotels.
Last week, I asked my travel agent to reserve us a room at One Bal Harbour again, and he made a mistake and booked this hotel for us. Well, mistake has been made, so we went and stayed in One Bedroom Suite at Quarzo.
Here are the things we like:
1. The one bedroom suite is modern, huge and clean. It has a full-size kitchen, separated living room and balcony.
2.The decorations are contemporary and my wife loves it.
3.The front desk agents and the concierge are extremely friendly and very helpful.
4. It is a smaller hotel, but offer more personalized service.
4. Privacy and quiet
Things we do not like:
1. The housekeepers could only speak Spanish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida