Stayed one night while visiting family near by - be warned DO NOT FOLLOW GPS - you will wind up trying to enter a secured residential area. But you will need a car if you stay here because it is far from everything.
The hotel was expensive, $200 - but it is Miami, but it is beautiful and there are lots of little extras from almonds at the front desk to jelly beans in the room. It smelled lovely and was very clean. The pool area is really interesting with cabanas, etc. and the rooms are huge, with kitchenette etc.,
The best thing about this hotel is the staff - everyone is SUPER friendly and that doesn't happen a lot in Miami Beach. Really we can't say enough about the smiles and service we received. But hard to say the great staff is worth the fact that there is NO soundproofing in the rooms - we were woken at 5:30am by the family (we are assuming it was a family of very large people) showering, packing, rolling suitcase and arguing about how much time they had to get to the airport.... You can hear everything in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida