“EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT BOUTIQUE”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
New York City, New York
“EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT BOUTIQUE”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This property is nestled away from SOBE Chaos. Set perfectly next to the beach and water with beach chairs. Staff was amazing, very accommodating. They helped with everything even, checking me out at my requested 1hr time. The hotel smelled amazing, like a golden spa retreat. The room was huge, white, modern! Just the way I like it. The only neg, is room service. DO NOT order the food on the menu. This part of the stay was not their strong point. The staff explained to me that they're in the process of extending the hotel and building a restaurant on site, hence the lack of great food. Other than that you can hop on a shuttle to the Bal Harbor shops to grab a bite to eat. Do not eat at Mr. Collins. The food was not that great. It was mediocre in addition to the staff being very pressuring for you to leave. I will definitely return to this hotel and they have definitely made my stay very very great!

Room Tip: My room 206 was great. Right next to pool. The hotel was not noisy in general. It was very peaceful
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
QUARZO H, Manager at Bal Harbour Quarzo, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Hello Sara!

Thank you for all your delightful comments. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and of course would like for you to come see us again.

Find us on Facebook and like our page for updates, discounts, and promotions.

Also, we encourage you to book directly with us for your future stays at quarzomiamihotel.com or call us at 305.222.7922.

Best wishes!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expectations on every level. Very friendly and personable staff, beautiful rooms that were much larger and more modernly furnished than I even expected from the pics I had seen online, and incredible housekeeping. This place feels like your own stylish apartment. The kitchen was decked out with every appliance and tool you need to make a gourmet dinner and I could have easily entertained 30 people in the huge living area. The walk in closest was amazing to display all my purchases from Bal Harbour Shops (less than a 10 min walk away!). Kamille Ricketts at the front desk was so gracious and kind to me and made my stay even more memorable. The housekeepers were wonderful - they even washed the dishes I left in the sink (Thanks, Maria Eugenia!) This hotel MADE my trip. I will definitely go back!!!

Room Tip: Get a one bedroom king! Very open layout.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

What a great hotel, the rooms are luxury apartments, the position and ambiance is like that of a private retreat though its close to so much in Mami. And the staff , well they make it more than a place to stay. Its impeccable, comfortable, and the staff so helpfull and professional, I have stayed in very exclusive (and expensive) hotels on many continents and dined in some of the worlds most renowned restaurants , places that have spent years and years perfecting teams of staff. The staff at Quarzo just seem to be naturals and and I think they have a great future. We had a great stay it was our last few days in the USA this year, it made it a perfect send off. Personal thanks to Joseph and to all the staff, who were always more than willing, more than helpful.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The rooms are spacious, clean, modern offering beautiful city views. Located in the quiet area of Bal Harbour close to shopping areas and restaurants. Friendly courteous staff always ready to make your stay enjoyable. Located close to beaches. Full kitchen allows you to enjoy home away from home, large spacious rooms and modern decor give you a relaxing yet comfortable place to stay. Highly recommend staying in the Quarzo if you are looking for an excellent experience and restful stay in Miami.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
QUARZO H, General Manager at Bal Harbour Quarzo, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear valued guest,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Quarzo Hotel. Your opinion is very important to us. We invite you back to stay with us in the future. Feel free to contact us directly to book your next stay.

Hope to see you soon.
Boston
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Boutique hotels offer a more personalized level of service and this was absolutely the case during my stay. From the cleaning staff to the front desk attendants services was always there with attention to detail and a genuine smile. The location offers the perfect balance of being on the water and close proximity to resturants and shopping. I truly enjoyed the experience and would recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hello Nestor I L,

We are so happy to hear that your recent stay with us met your expectations.

We enjoyed having you as our guest and would be more than happy to see you again.

Best wishes.
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We had too many problems át the hotel... There was at least one cockroach at the room per day And when we complained the manager told us thas as we were in Florida that was normal.
The cleaning always happened at the afternoon. Although the ladies were nice they were always overloaded. They gave us a room totally different from all te others, the decor and appliance wre old and it wasn't nothing like what they advertise at the website. I really think that the hotel has a lot of potential but they need to improve their management and respect more the clients.

Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Lucia J
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom suit for 5 days. Room is big enough for three. We as a couple stayed in bedroom and a friend stayed in living room.there was a big and fully loaded kitchen in the room.we cooked and did our breakfasts in the room.there is no tv in the living room, there is one in the bedroom but if the tv was in the living room instead of bedroom, it could be more suitable, I think. Also hotel took extra 30$+taxes for the 3rd person per night. The rest was excellent. The room had a ocean view, and sitting in the balcony and drinking nearly in the ocean was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2012
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Sole on the Ocean
Sole on the Ocean
#3 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Bal Harbour Quarzo? Share your experiences!