“Perfect mini-vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
Armonk, NY
“Perfect mini-vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here recently for a night before she left for a summer trip. The room was over-the-top fabulous. Our balcony was huge with cushy chairs where we napped and read while watching the ocean. The technology in the rooms - lighting, televisions - were by far the most advanced we have ever seen in a hotel. The pool is wonderful. Food was outstanding. Staff and service top-notch. While we were only there for 24 hours - it was truly relaxing and felt like a vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Kara K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our resort.

We are happy that you and your daughter were able to enjoy a mini vacation before her summer trip and the resort facilities were to your liking.

We hope to have you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

From the moment I walked into the St. Regis to the moment I left, I was completely blown away by the service from Valet Staff, Restaurant Staff, and Pool Staff. We spent our afternoon at the pool where I was immediately greeted by Jose Barbosa, Yamil and Cristian who made me feel pampered and provided exceptional service the ENTIRE day! Onlina in the Restaurant was wonderful as well with answering any requests I had. I can't wait to go back and experience this luxury service again!

Dear Jen C,

Thank you for staying at our resort during your visit to Bal Harbour. We are so pleased that our staff made you feel so special.

I will make sure t o personally, share this note with the entire team.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I recently visited the St. Regis Bal Harbour for a girls weekend getaway. The hotel is impressive and the staff and service are outstanding! The best part of our trip was our experience at the pool. Jose, Christian and Yamil went above and beyond to provide excellent service- honestly, they all exceeded expectations. Our food was absolutely delicious- order the quinoa salad with shrimp- the shrimp are fresh and succulent! Thank you to the amazing staff at the pool. They truly made our trip enjoyable. I woudl highly recommend this Resort for any leisure getaway.

Dear babgrl76,

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest during your recent girls weekend in Bal Harbour.

On behalf of the entire team at The St. Regis Bal Harbour, we are so pleased that you and your friends had such a great time and were able to experience firsthand our bespoke service, in which we pride ourselves in so much.

We hope to welcome you back for another girls weekend.

Fort Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Everything about this Resort was Spectacular!!! Beautiful very clean decor and impressive location!! I have to say - I had the best time!!! What made my stay even better was my pool experience. The pool staff made me feel very special as they were so attentive to me and my friends. I must say "They made me look good" Jose Barboza, Cristian and Yamil you all were so amazing. I never had to wait for anything - they went above and beyond with my group. Not to mention the food that they suggested we tried was fantastic! The shrimps on top of my salad just melted and was so tasty! The food and service was A++. I would definitely recommend this Resort for any type of visit and I for myself can't wait to go back to experience this luxury again and see the pool staff again soon!

Cleanliness
Dear SoFloSport,

Thank your for the very kind review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy that our staff made you and your group of friends feel extra special.

We hope welcome the group again in the near future,

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Spectacular beach front property. The hotel and it's rooms are beautiful. The service is amazing. Spent the day at the pool. Jose Barbosa and his pool staff, Christian and Yamil were amazing tending to our every need. They truly made us feel pampered and relaxed. The food was also top quality! Can't wait to go back to this property.

Dear Monica B,

Thank you for sharing your recent the details of your visit to The St. Regis Bal Harbour.

We will share your kind words with Jose Barboza and the pool and beach team.

We hope to have you and your friends back very soon.

Coral Gables, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Spectacular resort.

Location- beachfront and accross the street from Bal Harbour Shops, hard to beat.

Rooms- beautiful, updated, comfortable with great views of the ocean.

Food- excellent poolside al fresco restaurant with great salads and wine selection
Dinner at J & G was delicious with many great choices and superb service

Service- attentive, personalized hard to improve

Highly recommend for a weekend get away or for somebody that wants the quiter side of Miami.

Room Tip: Try to get a suite with kitchenette- very comfortable
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Dear jatrav,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the trip advisor community.

I am happy that you enjoyed your guest room and resort amenities.

We hope to have you back .

Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

There are no other words to describe how wonderful this resort is because every review here has captured the St. Regis experience! The property is grand and the rooms are luxurious and spacious. This resort wants every guest to feel pampered and relaxed. The Resort tries to anticipate your every need and to fulfill it without being asked. I didn't want to leave and one of the first things I did upon my return is to book a return trip in late October/early November!!

What truly sets this resort apart are the people who work for them. I can't say enough about how absolutely gracious, courteous and professional everyone was at this resort. Jose who greeted us and gave us wonderful breakfast suggestions. Ariel was also very courteous and friendly. Jennifer at reception who went out of her to accommodate every request. The pool staff is SPECTACULAR. John who managed to provide sun for me and no sun for my boyfriend. Stefanie's fun and sparkling personality. Fausto is great. Wesley also helped us. Wagner is just amazing- he made everything run smoothly for us and made sure that our experience at the pool was wonderful. He brings service to the next level. I can't say enough about him. Domenic should be very proud of his staff. All great people. On our last day, we met Cheryl at the restaurant and she was very sweet. Everyone here is proud and happy to work here. And they all try their best to make every guest feel special.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joyp410
Dear joy410,

Thank you for the very kind review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that our staff made you feel so special. Their dedication is evident by the kind words such as yours, and I'll be sure to share this note personally with each of them mentioned.

We can't wait to have you back this fall.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bal Harbour
4.5 of 5 stars 3,054 reviews
Faena Hotel Miami Beach
#1 of 205 in Miami Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 295 reviews

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!