My daughter and I stayed here recently for a night before she left for a summer trip. The room was over-the-top fabulous. Our balcony was huge with cushy chairs where we napped and read while watching the ocean. The technology in the rooms - lighting, televisions - were by far the most advanced we have ever seen in a hotel. The pool is wonderful. Food was outstanding. Staff and service top-notch. While we were only there for 24 hours - it was truly relaxing and felt like a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida