The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Bal Harbour Quarzo(Bal Harbour)
$273
$163
  • Pool
Sea View Hotel(Bal Harbour)
$255
$518
$499
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)
$159
$108
Hotels.com
Daddy O Hotel(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
$212
$188
Official Website
  • Beachfront
1,536 results
All reviewsbutler servicetranquility poolspg platinumlarge balconiesfamily pooladult poolamazing propertysouth beachhouse carfour seasonsremede spawalk in closetturn down serviceregis bal harbour resortbeach serviceluxury hotelrooms are beautiful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis, Bal Harbour over July 4th. Weekend and every single thing about our weekend was perfect. We travel often (typically with our children) and have stayed at many fine hotels/resorts all over the country and this one is at the top of our list!! I highly recommend it for a long weekend get-away with your spouse/significant other or family. Food was terrific, drinks were delicious, service was top-notch, hotel was immaculate and extremely comfortable and inviting. It really was perfect!! Keep in mind you will pay a premium for stay, food, drinks etc. but we found it well worth every penny!!

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view and very large decks with comfortable lounge chairs. We preferred to be on a higher level floor, but you really can't go wrong with any room at the St. Regis.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lin S
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Lin S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community.
I am happy to hear you enjoy your holiday weekend at our resort.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Beautiful Hotel. Very good service, except for two misses. The fridge was not cleaned out as I requested. Also I never re ceived ice as well. One great standout was a door attendant named Jose. He was friendy and attentive as well. He service was outstanding ! He reminds me of our service in the St. Regis New York. Overall an excellent property.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank arod1974
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear arod1974,

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit to our resort. I am deeply sorry to hear that your requests were not executed to your desires, however grateful that Jose was able to provide that bespoke service we are known for.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel lobby is strikingly beautiful, classy and missing the common registration area; you know you're entering someplace truly special. Elevator button reads room key and takes you to your floor. Rooms are high-end contemporary in design, yet comforting and inviting vs. cold and sparse. Restaurant brunch is first-class, pool and beach area spectacular, and making it all amazing is the friendliest, attentive staff I've ever encountered in a hotel. Every single staff person you encounter is incredibly pleasant and completely accommodating. This St. Regis is the model of what a first-class hotel should be, and, of course, the rate commands it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LadyinMotion

Dear LadyinMotion,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am happy to see that you were able to notice what a special resort this is. What makes it so special is the dedication from our staff that you were able to experience firsthand.

We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Bal Harbour.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a nice change of pace for the miami/fll area

left my teens at home - yet there were alot of families with kids there-
and the kids were having a blast

the decor is to die for- and if you care to take the time , to see the effort to make the hotel look so great- from the color scheme, mirrors, flowers the artwork and team on deck keeping it clean - you can tell someone cares to keep it nice

room- no bad view on property, clean and great master controls - lighting curtains etc, bed was great- walk in closet, rain shower, neutral palette - plenty of space to do cartwheels down the hall - if you are so inclined ...

pool- skipped it , but there was water and fruit there and dining poolside so was a nice set up

beach- cute little flags to raise for service from the staff.. great lunch and large " bento boxes"
to make it less of a mess to eat on the beach - this is probably the best set up i have seen for any hotel for the beach

J& G restaurant - staff were so friendly and the food was supberfor dinner - presentation was on point

room service- super fast, and very nice servers - set up on the balcony with no problems

butler- passed .... but maybe next time will call for something ...jeeves...

shops- nice to hop across street to shop or dine, never know who you will run into at the mall there

location- near south beach short drive, near fll short drive really an all around VIP great escape

last but not least, paper on the door, coffee in the lobby in the morning and water bottle along with a "safe travels" from valet...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank row12

Dear row12,

Thank you for taking the details of your recet visit to The St. Regis Bal Harbour.

I am happy to hear that your visit to our resort was to your liking and you were able to experience our bespoke service.

We hope to welcome back in the near future,

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Love the St. Regis Bal Harbour resort in Bal Harbour, Florida. Before
I even arrived I received an email from my butler asking what I needed when I arrived and everything I asked for was granted. I must commend the staff who made a huge impact on my service. #1 David Giles at the pool and the beach. He made each day a delightful experience from service to conversation. I would see him running around to please everyone yet still took time out to remember my name and ask me how I was doing. I actually ended up seeking him out to see where he was each day and would go to that location because his service was so exceptional. I've stayed at many Starwood properties (20+) and never received such service with a constant smile. Ryan in Private Dining also made my experience with room service exceptional. The private dining staff would bring me hot water and a bowl everyday for my oatmeal that I had brought with me, without question, and at no charge. The security and valet service was key due to the fact I was traveling alone and would always remember my name, very impressive. The rooms are the best ever with plenty of space to live for a month, I only wish I could have stayed longer!! What else makes this location nice is you can fly to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale so it gives plenty of flight options. I have already booked my next trip to Bal Harbour and cant wait to go. The only down side I found was having to call housekeeping for things that were missed in cleaning or amenities. Thank you for the exceptional service and experience. Shari.prncss@cox.net

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Shari K

Dear Shari K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the trip advisor community.
I am happy to hear that David and Ryan took such great care of you during the holiday weekend. Their dedication is evident by kind words such as yours, and I will be sure to personally share this with the entire team.

We look forward to your next visit.