My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis, Bal Harbour over July 4th. Weekend and every single thing about our weekend was perfect. We travel often (typically with our children) and have stayed at many fine hotels/resorts all over the country and this one is at the top of our list!! I highly recommend it for a long weekend get-away with your spouse/significant other or family. Food was terrific, drinks were delicious, service was top-notch, hotel was immaculate and extremely comfortable and inviting. It really was perfect!! Keep in mind you will pay a premium for stay, food, drinks etc. but we found it well worth every penny!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Prestigia, Vacatia, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida