we just cancelled a 15 night stay there as they sent an updated version of our reservation only after i called to check a few things with a 2 week cancellation policy otherwise we would have to pay all 15 nights. i told them i was not happy. a manager just called me and said the policy was 1 week. i told every 5 star chain i know like four seasons and mandarin oriental have a max cancellation time of 24 hours. he would not budge whatsoever. i cancelled and will never stay again. i dont mind paying top dollar but i want total flexibility to cancel whenever i want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Vacatia, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida