The St. Regis is an experience to behold. The hotel is brand new and ultra modern. I definitely appreciate the grandeur and modern style, but it lacks any warm at all. There is no where to really just lounge and enjoy the property. The rooms however, are the best I have ever experienced and I stay at 5 star resorts for work a half dozen times a year. Every single thing was thought of, right down to the mechanical draperies the glide back with the touch of your hand. The pools are wonderful and the pool staff was outstanding. We would definitely return for a short stay. The spa is the best I have every experienced. Worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida