The St Regis in Bal Harbour is on par with some of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Beautiful suite, amazing view and fabulous service. We particularly loved Jose the Doorman who was available to help whenever we needed directions or help with the door, bags, etc. We counted the times the concierge and front desk repeated our names whenever asking for restaurant or paddle boarding suggestions-- they are good. The suite was beautiful. Great views, very comfortable bed and crunchy, great quality sheets. I highly recommend this hotel. Love to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida