Everything about this hotel was excellent, apart from one small point I'll mention in a bit. Rooms are fantastic, large and very well-appointed. Service is very good. Views are simply breathtaking and the staff are very good. However, I was irritated when I asked for hot water to make tea in my room, and found there was nothing in the room to make hot water. When it was brought to my room, I found a room service charge of US$14 which was outrageous for hot water when the hotel didn't provide any facilities in the room for me to boil water. I pointed this out and the charge was waived, but I was left to feel like the hotel was doing me a big favour. This is pretty basic and should not have been an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida